Big reformat of sources before unfreeze of master (was: Re: Schedule to switch back to master for feature development)

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 08:49:06 BST 2015

Hi, Friedrich!

I have several points against total reformatting of everything.

1) We are planning to alpha-release LevelOfDetail and Animation
functionality soon for users to test. And we cannot base this version on
Frameworks, because the latter one has no decent tablet support on Linux
(Qt5 makes the line look jittery and we have no decision yet how to fix
that). So we cannot merge it in atm.

2) I am personally against of automated whitespace reformatting, because it
pollutes history of files without any use. Includes, slots, forward
declarations reformattings are ok. Whitespace no.

3) Renaming files into CamesCaseStyle.cpp instead of underscore_style.cpp
will break my workflow. You have to expect me to spent at least 2 working
days on readjusting my workflow. I'm ok with it, though I would prefer to
spend this time on something more useful for Krita.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Camilla Boemann <cbo at boemann.dk> wrote:

> [...]

Dmitry Kazakov