Big reformat of sources before unfreeze of master (was: Re: Schedule to switch back to master for feature development)

Camilla Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Fri Aug 28 23:25:58 BST 2015

-----Original Message-----

Camilla, you also looked into that reformatting, no? Could you collect further experiences how to do that?

I looked into a small program that could format the initializer list - but forgot all about it - I can look at it again on Tuesday - but it was meant to be run after any other reformatting

Iirc I had something working but not sure how robust it is - still several hours of hacking before it will be safe to use