Reading Odb files

Harshi Mistry harshimistry at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:58:29 BST 2014

Hi Jaroslaw,

Thanks for adding your availability in calender. I have made an example
java program to read odb files. I am still learning JNI, as in how to call
java methods from C++ code. But I haven't really added anything to Kexi
yet. So I don't have a patch to submit currently. I have placed this
example java program in migration/odb. Do you think I should submit a patch
for this new file, even though its not linked to kexi?

Harshita