Reading Odb files

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue May 6 16:39:25 BST 2014

Hello Harshi,
I shortened the task names so they fit in the month view of the
calendar. I hope that's ok for you.

I also made the Calendar public as we agreed:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=harshimistry%40gmail.com

As for the recent topics, we agreed to use the http://git.reviewboard.kde.org
service. It would be straightforward to use, just upload patch
for review, set Summary, Description, add Calligra to the Groups field,
and publish the review. Example review from another new Kexi engineer:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117953

After publishing the review, we can discuss in the context of the code, improved
patch can be uploaded (for the same review number) so we can track
what's new, what's going on and move forward.

For your convenience I published my availability as "Mentor available
in real time" - usually Wednesdays as you probably see it. I'll do my
best to update individual instances of these if I my availability
changes for given week (like this week for example).

Based on that, we can schedule IRC or Google Talk sessions.

Do you have other comment, so I can make the work more convenient for you?

Thanks for you work!