Place/Host wanted for Calligra Sprint 2014 in July or August

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Apr 2 22:32:17 BST 2014

Hi,

finding a new date for the sprint is one thing (see separate email).

Besides that we also need to find a host. If you know a possible host in a
place rather central in Europe, which is easy and cheap to reach by people all
over Europe (especially Germany and Netherlands) & the world and low in costs
for accomodation and working rooms, please tell, we are happy to learn about
that. Ideally getting food and commuting between bed and working room takes as
little effort as possible, to have all time for discussions and coding :)

The sprint will run one week-end, usually start during Friday when people are
arriving and end on Sunday evening. The exact week-end is yet to be found,
hopefully do know what fits people best around April 14th.

Organizing the hosting of the Calligra sprint will be a nice way to
contribute.
So if coding, painting icons, documenting and translating is not your
strength, perhaps hosting us is? Give it a thought :)

Cheers
Friedrich