Please test the MPP/MPX import feature of Calligra Plan in master

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Jun 25 21:14:43 BST 2013

Hi Andrius,

thanks for trying and reporting, very welcome!

Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 16:42:43 schrieb Andrius da Costa Ribas:
> Friedrich,
>
> I've tried it with both mpxj-4.3.0 and mpxj-4.4.0 but it didn't work
> because PlanWriter java class invokes non existing methods of mpxj.

Ah, too bad. Could you send me (off-list is also fine if longer) the output on
the console you get when you try to load a mpp/mpx file?

> In case
> of 4.3.0, which you recommended,
> ResourceAssignment::getTimephasedComplete() is called from
> PlanWriter::writeActualEffort(). Could you please confirm which mpxj
> version is correct?

I am using the 4.3.0 one and it works fine for me :/

I copied both jar files to /home/koder/System/lib64/ and start Plan like this:

PLAN_CLASSPATH=/home/koder/System/lib64/mpxj.jar:/home/koder/System/lib64/poi-3.7-20101029.jar
calligraplan &

Perhaps you are missing some (undocumented) Java dependencies? No idea which
they would be (it worked for me out-of-the-box with whatever else I installed
on my OpenSUSE Tumbleweed system).

Cheers
Friedrich