Please test the MPP/MPX import feature of Calligra Plan in master

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 20:42:43 BST 2013

Friedrich,

I've tried it with both mpxj-4.3.0 and mpxj-4.4.0 but it didn't work
because PlanWriter java class invokes non existing methods of mpxj. In case
of 4.3.0, which you recommended,
ResourceAssignment::getTimephasedComplete() is called from
PlanWriter::writeActualEffort(). Could you please confirm which mpxj
version is correct?

Cheers,
Andrius (Xiluembo).