Mac OS X - quo vadis calligra, calligraconverter

matus.uzak at gmail.com matus.uzak at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:20:29 BST 2012

Hi,

> Based on my experience, people use mostly iWork for Keynote, which is supposed
> to be the best thing to make presentations.

Yes, might be.  But is it the best thing if you must retain
compatibility with MS Office?

And by package I mean binary package with filters as libraries or
compiled into one single binary.
The CONVERTERONLY compile option could take care of it.  I can
experiment a bit in my free time,
but volunteers are welcome because I still have a big TODO list
related to filters.

-matus