Calligra review by distrowatch - not ready for Ubuntu?

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Thu May 3 18:23:11 BST 2012

Hi, in this review by distrowatch [1] the author did not manage to run
kexi properly. I wonder what distro it was? Ubuntu? Also is there
anyone willing to contribute with up to date info on availability of
Calligra for Ubuntu? Last I checked there were untested/unstable
snapshots [2].

[1] http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20120430
[2] http://userbase.kde.org/Calligra/Download

--