An other beta

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Feb 12 09:46:13 GMT 2012

On Sunday 12 February 2012 Feb, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:

> I agree with all what was said if it was Boemann, Cyrille or Boudewijn. I
> would propose the following:
>
> Do one more Beta. We most likely will get the most stuff fixed but obviously not
> all. Release it.

Well, ok. But really the last one, cross my heart, swear it's true! Both because of what was said before, but also because of what Sven said: I don't want to miss the window of opportunity to get into a couple of distributions.

> Bring a 2.5.1 out at least one month after 2.5.0 to fix again
> as much as possible. And go on with this scheme. of releasing monthly bug fix
> updates.

I think you meant 2.4, right? Monthly bug fix releases are going to be important, also because SKF is going to want to rely on the stable branch.

> With that it should be possible to improve the text layout and don't kill the
> energy in the project.

Ok.

--
Boudewijn Rempt