Demo documents to help showcase Calligra - where to store + thoughts?

Markus kamikazow at gmx.de
Tue Apr 17 02:58:06 BST 2012

Am Montag 16 April 2012, 15:18:36 schrieb Stuart Dickson:

> The question is what the community would like to do with these - whether
> to incorporate them within the calligra repository on git.kde.org, or
> whether these should be kept in a separate repository, on gitorious for
> example?

IMO a subdirectory of Calligra's git is best. Somewhere else just adds useless
complexity. Being part of Calligra also means that these and possibly other
documents can be tuned for Calligra, eg. by showing off features not found in
LO/OO (music notation,...).

> I could add a footer
> to make sure it is visible from the document itself.

Sounds good.

I already used the Lemonade file for a new Sheets screenshot for Wikipedia.
A cool diagram made in Flow would be great, too. :-)