results from

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Tue Nov 22 11:40:14 GMT 2011

I agree that the specific Kexi problem is a non issue. "Export to spreadsheet"
solves it imho.

I still think Tables is a very bad name. So we now have "Insert Table" inside
Calligra Tables when the text tool is activated. Or inside words does "insert
table" then mean insert the spreadsheet shape or a text table?

However I'm not going to fight on. I'll just assume text tables whenever I
write or hear "tables" from now on.

..and for the record I don't think "Words" is that great either and would have
welcomed a suggestion. It's not as pressing as "Tables" but if a good name had
been suggested I would certainly have been positive.