GSoC 2011

Pierre Stirnweiss pstirnweiss at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:26:04 GMT 2011

Just something to keep in mind:
on windows MSVC, libpoppler is a static library ("because poppler does not
have import/export thing for the core(private) api" dixit pinotree).
Libpoppler is not meant to be used directly. For the karbon pdf filter this
is however what we do. This means that:
-either we disable the filter on windows MSVC
-or we link the filter to every library libpoppler was linked to. these
should be exactly the same ones. that solution is not very practical to
implement.

So if during the course of refactoring, this could be avoided/fixed, all the
better.

Pierre