breaking unittests is BAD

Arjen Hiemstra aw.hiemstra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:54:30 GMT 2011

On Monday 07 March 2011 06:40:15 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>         183 - libs-widgets-zoomhandler_test (Failed)
>
> Arjen: you were going to fix this test -- please do that today!

Yeah, I fixed it today though I'm not entirely happy with the solution. There
is a zoomcontroller_test where I wanted to move the test but it turns out that
contains no code and crashes as soon as I want to add something due to
KoCanvasControllerWidget not having a proper canvas to control. I will need to
do some more investigating into that as it really should be properly tested.

- Arjen