Merge request of text layout restructuring

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Mon Jan 3 10:25:45 GMT 2011

Hi

Last week I worked on the text layout, and I'm now requesting a merge of the
branch I worked in:

text-layoutrestructure-boemann

What I've done is moving the text runaround properties from the KWFrame class
to KoShape

Secondly I moved the runaround code from KWord to the TextShape.
However it is still the responsibility of the application to supply the
textshape with the relevant shapes.

This was stepd 2-4 in my big 7 step master plan that I've talked to all words
developers about.

Please take a look, and comment.

I've made basic testing and I'm rather confident that there are no regressions.
Many unit test might be broken, and should be disabled for now.

Review mainly requested from hanzes,pierreSt ,pinaraf, sebsauer, but also
anyone else who think they have something to contribute.

best regards
Casper
Best regards