Developer Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Tue Jan 11 03:28:52 GMT 2011

On Monday, January 10, 2011 15:09:53 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Sunday 09 January 2011, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > > I would like to organize the first calligra developer sprint. I have
> > > set up doodle so everybody can give their prefered dates for a sprint.
> > > We had a talk to Mirko from KDAB last week and they are willing to
> > > host the event in their office in Berlin. The dates reflect when their
> > > office is available for a sprint.
> > >
> > > So everybody who would like to join the sprint please go to
> > >
> > >  http://www.doodle.com/yhzs6zpx6wfxz4wy
> >
> > if you have not yet filled out the doodle yet please do until tomorrow
> > (10.1.) evening CET. After that the date will be fixed.
>
> Do we have a date now?

The date is now fixed to the weekend 2.4.-3.4. We will start on the 1.4. in the
afternoon.

Please fill out

http://community.kde.org/index.php?title=Calligra/Meetings/Begin_2011_meeting

It does not yet to have 100% perfect but I need to have the information to get
the approvel for the budget by the e.V. board. Please fill out the data until
the end of this week (16.1.) However if it gets filled out earliery it is even
better. We also need the information as soon as possible so that we can get
the visa progress running. We need to have the budget approved for that.
Claudia from the e.V. will help us with that.

The meeting is taking place at the KDAB office in Berlin. Don't book any travel
yet until the budget is approved by the KDE e.V. board.

Thorsten