Selling Krita through Apple AppStore

Alex Sarmiento alexsarmiento at me.com
Fri Dec 9 19:08:27 GMT 2011

 Hey, Apple was ok about publishing VLC at their Store, but some developers wont(VLC/Nokia developer(s) made a lot of users unhappy, not Apple). Anyway, you are able to install it via jailbreak , so there's no legal issues.

Besides,we are talking about a Mac computers, not  IOS devices

So far, Apple didn't broke any GPL licenses , those apps int the AppStore with  GPL licenses still stand like.