Selling Krita through Apple AppStore

Alex Sarmiento alexsarmiento at me.com
Fri Dec 9 14:42:00 GMT 2011

Sorry, i didn't meant to be harsh and  I don't have anything against Nokia people, they support great open source projects. But i am just an unhappy user who cannot  use VLC in the iPhone ;( for no reason, that's not freedom.

I just really want to spread this great software to other people, and the Apple AppStore is a such  great channel to do it!.