hello!

Hanna Skott hanna.skott at kogmbh.com
Wed Dec 7 14:42:32 GMT 2011

Hello Jigar,

My name is Hanna Skott and I am coordinator for the Calligra academy
mentoring program.

Because we have such a big code base in Calligra, we have a mentoring
program to which you can apply if you want a mentor and some initial
work tasks to help you get to know the code base - you will find more
information on this link:

http://www.calligra.org/contribute/calligra-academy/

Jaroslaw who answered you, is one of the guys who is in this mentoring
program. Jaroslaw is the maintainer of Kexi. Also in the mentoring
program are: Boudewijn Rempt (Krita maintainer) C. Boemann (Words
maintainer) and Inge Wallin (who does a little bit of everything really).

Kindest Regards:
Hanna Skott

--
Hanna Skott // KO GmbH