RFC: Calligra press kit

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Wed Dec 7 19:40:11 GMT 2011

Hi.
Since bad weather forced me to stay at home instead of going exercising, I'm already done
with what was originally planned to be a mere set of very short guidelines for the names
Calligra and Calligra Suite: http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Press_Kit_2.4

It even evolved into a (short) press kit that covers a wider array of topics potentially
interesting for reviewers.

What I have in mind is basically an updated version of that document for each major
release to complement the regular release announcement. Aside from clarifying branding, it
also contains a very short outlook to the next major version (gathered from mails sent
over this list). It's obviously not a complete feature list (and not meant to be), just
something to keep reviewers excited.

How do you like it? Anything to add or remove?

Markus