hello!

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Wed Dec 7 08:15:23 GMT 2011

On 6 December 2011 18:22, jigar raisinghani <jigarraisinghani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys :)
>
> I would like to contribute to calligra by developing/improving
> applications/softwares. I am good at coding and different programming
> languages. Can i know if there is any project or task suitable for me?
> Hoping for a favorable reply.

Hello and welcome.
You wrote about languages. Could you explain what kind of projects
you've been working on? What interests you most in the field of
software development?

Recommended skills are (from must-have to nice-to-have):
    * C++ advanced knowledge
    * Qt development skills
    * KDE libs

So:
    * if it applies, what projects have you contributed to?
    * what are your skills regarding to: C++, Qt, KDE?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek