Website

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Wed Nov 24 07:43:34 GMT 2010

Hi,

As you may already know, I have been working on setting up our new website
[1], it countains an almost full copy of the koffice.org website (meaning that
many existing account have been recreated, but the mail address is not filled,
I will work on that later so that you can recover the account and set a
password). The look is not final, especially the front page that countains way
too much text, but that is for later revision. But that is not the main issues
I want to fix today :)

== Categories ==

First I want to work on the "learn more" page [2], and for this I would like
to suggest that we market the Suite with two categories, that will be used in
this "learn more" page and in our marketing materials:

Calligra Office: KWord^D, KSpread, KPresenter, Kexi, KPlato, Kivio
Calligra Art/Atelier/Create/Creation: Krita, Karbon

So any thought on that ? (And especially between Art/Atelier/Create/Creation,
in our previous brainstorming on the subject we had chosen KAtelier).

== Domain name ==

We have to choose what will be the primary domain name for Calligra, between:
calligra-suite.org
calligrasuite.org
calligra.net

Other suggestions possible, depending on availability :)

== Links ==

[1] http://calligra.kollide.net/wordpress/
[2] http://calligra.kollide.net/wordpress/learn-more/

--