Bugs for Calligra and Words

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Dec 18 14:53:53 GMT 2010

Just a note so that everybody knows:

David Faure has helped us copying the bugs from the kword and koffice products
in bugzilla. The new products are calligra-words and calligra-common. The
exception to copying was the filter bugs for msdoc and msdocx that Thomas
didn't want to keep so they are moved instead of copied.  All the components
of the products are still the same.

So now we don't have to worry any more about whether to close a bug that we
fixed: Just close it in calligra-words and let the others worry about kword or
what it will be called in the future.