Conflict solving and maintainer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 8 08:43:01 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 07 December 2010, Sebastian Sauer wrote:

> I mean let's be serious; how mutch cases do you know where playing the
> maintainer-card was really needed and at how much cases it was providing more
> harm then solving problems?

I sometimes do that for Krita when the gang cannot agree on something. I "pull maintainer rights" and make a decision -- which usually means the gang comes to a decision together which tends to be different from mine :-). It's still the catalyst role, I guess.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org