[Bugsquad] Another bugday

A. L. Spehr zahl+kde at transbay.net
Sun May 17 02:43:36 CEST 2009

> zahl+kde at transbay.net wrote:
> > I vote konq, pim,
> > or kmail. With konq being first choice, since we havn't
> > done it since we first started, iirc. And say, in two
> > weeks? :)
>
> I completely agree on that. My preference is pretty similar although kmail
> is first on my list :) I'd really appreciate if someone could step up and
> organize the next few bugdays. As you might have noticed I've been pretty
> absent since last bugday and I don't see that improving a lot during the
> next few weeks. I'll happily share my script for creating wiki-ready bug
> batches.

Can you post that script somewhere on techbase? First weekend of June, I
can definitely be around to do this. Do I need lots of caffiene, or do we
have another volunteer from another time zone? :)

I'm thinking konqueror because I think it has a lower barrier of entry, and
maybe we can get some good recruitment.

Alex

- ---
A. L. Spehr / zahl at transbay.net / spehr at kde.org