[Bugsquad] Another bugday [Was: Re: events at aKademy?]

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sun May 17 02:13:17 CEST 2009

zahl+kde at transbay.net wrote:
> Also: we need another bugday! Impressions on how the last
> one went and preferances for the future? I vote konq, pim,
> or kmail. With konq being first choice, since we havn't
> done it since we first started, iirc. And say, in two
> weeks? :)

I completely agree on that. My preference is pretty similar although kmail
is first on my list :) I'd really appreciate if someone could step up and
organize the next few bugdays. As you might have noticed I've been pretty
absent since last bugday and I don't see that improving a lot during the
next few weeks. I'll happily share my script for creating wiki-ready bug
batches.

Regards,
Michael