[Bugsquad] Another bugday

Alan Alpert alanalpert at optusnet.com.au
Sun May 17 09:28:02 CEST 2009

On Sunday 17 May 2009 10:43:36 A. L. Spehr wrote:
> > zahl+kde at transbay.net wrote:
> > > I vote konq, pim,
> > > or kmail. With konq being first choice, since we havn't
> > > done it since we first started, iirc. And say, in two
> > > weeks? :)
> >
> > I completely agree on that. My preference is pretty similar although
> > kmail is first on my list :) I'd really appreciate if someone could step
> > up and organize the next few bugdays. As you might have noticed I've been
> > pretty absent since last bugday and I don't see that improving a lot
> > during the next few weeks. I'll happily share my script for creating
> > wiki-ready bug batches.
>
> Can you post that script somewhere on techbase? First weekend of June, I
> can definitely be around to do this. Do I need lots of caffiene, or do we
> have another volunteer from another time zone? :)

Did you need an exotic timezone? I'm at GMT +1000, and it would be nice to see
it do more for me than depopulate IRC.

> I'm thinking konqueror because I think it has a lower barrier of entry, and
> maybe we can get some good recruitment.

I can support this theory, as I would like to try 'being recruited for' bug
days and Konqueror sounds easiest to me. If only because I've seen bugs in it
before, and haven't encountered bugs in the other candidates during normal
use.

--
Alan Alpert