[Bugsquad] events at aKademy?

zahl+kde at transbay.net zahl+kde at transbay.net
Sat May 16 22:22:08 CEST 2009

Sounds reasonable.

I do think that we ought to be able to track down developers and get them to
explain things that we might need to know or want to document.
I don't think that is necessarily a set meeting thing, more of a scavenger
hunt. :D

If somebody (volunteer now! :D :D :D    )
can't go, but wants to run a bugday then, I think it makes for good publicity
to encourage people who couldn't go to "virtually" attend akademy. Even if the
people there might not be able to be around for more than maybe an hour or two.

Looking forward to meeting all of you mysterious people!

Alex