[Bugsquad] Bugsquad website - general pagelayout

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Sep 19 21:55:38 CEST 2008

On Friday 19 September 2008, Martin Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Michael Leupold <lemma at confuego.org>
wrote:
> > no more "i-can't-code-php-and-I-don't-know-drupal" excuses :) I made a
> > preliminary page layout with the stuff we'll need nonetheless and entered
> > tasks for writing that stuff onto the wiki page:
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Website.
> I've been away on my hols so probably missed this - but -
> - where is the site (duh!)

Currently it's hosted on http://bugsquad.confeugo.org - until we get a real
home.

> - how do I got about getting access to the code/etc. to modify

You contact me :) I currently have two things in store:
* admin access to drupal
* file access to drupal's /sites/all directory where the modules are
currently.

Unfortunately I currently can't offer access using (s)ftp(s) or ssh, so the
file access is using eXtplorer (some web file-manager). If something doesn't
quite work out (haven't tried extracting an archive eg.), just send the stuff
to my email address and tell me what to do with it.

If you changed something tell me and I can commit the stuff (/sites/all is in
kde's playground).

> - how would I get admin rights to set up things like openid etc.

Sign up at the address mentioned above, then send me a mail or ping me on IRC.
I can give you file access but I'd either prefer sending an encrypted mail or
telling you a temporary password on IRC so you can change it right away.

> I'm happy to work on the dev/code side of it and the admin
> configuration - I'm working on another site in drupal at the moment
> and frankly need all the practise I can get (* it's ok - I do sort of
> know what I'm doing really).
> If I can get access to put the stats modules (mentioned a while back )
> up on it I'll do that too

Way to go! :)

Regards,
Michael