[Bugsquad] KdePimDayX on 28/09/2008

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Sep 25 00:59:06 CEST 2008

Hey fellow bugsquadders,

for those who aren't reading the planet, here's some of the details for our
next bugday (this sunday). For those who DID read my blogpost, just skip this
mail. It's a slightly reformatted copy :)

Servers, location and required client versions first... (vServer refers to
some installation on a fast internet line, VM on a slower DSL connection).

Servers which require KDE 4.1.x or newer
- eGroupware, XML-RPC - vServer
- Kolab2, IMAP - one server provided by Intevation (needs some authenticity, I
vouch for it), one on a VM
- regular IMAP (Kolab1) - vServer (still have to set that up)
- OpenXchange - not sure, katastrophe is on it :)
- LDAP - vServer

Servers which require KDE compiled from trunk, newer than r862285
- Citadel, GroupDAV - VM
- eGroupware, GroupDAV - vServer

To get access to the servers, please preregister by sending me a (possibly
signed) mail so I can verify your email address and identity - as well as send
you back your credentials in a secure way. If you don't have a trusted key,
you'll still be able to use at least half of the servers as they are running
on VMs and have EMail turned off. Latecomers will be able to register while
the event is running, but please bear in mind that creating the accounts on-
the-fly will require you to wait a while.

We'll be starting the triage this Sunday around 07:00 UTC (you can of course
start anytime earlier if you want to). I'll also provide help setting up your
kontact with the servers.

Details with the page will follow soonish.

Regards,
Michael