[Bugsquad] Bugsquad website - general pagelayout

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:33:39 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:54 AM, Michael Leupold <lemma at confuego.org> wrote:
> no more "i-can't-code-php-and-I-don't-know-drupal" excuses :) I made a
> preliminary page layout with the stuff we'll need nonetheless and entered
> tasks for writing that stuff onto the wiki page:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/Website.

I've been away on my hols so probably missed this - but -

- where is the site (duh!)
- how do I got about getting access to the code/etc. to modify
- how would I get admin rights to set up things like openid etc.

I'm happy to work on the dev/code side of it and the admin
configuration - I'm working on another site in drupal at the moment
and frankly need all the practise I can get (* it's ok - I do sort of
know what I'm doing really).

If I can get access to put the stats modules (mentioned a while back )
up on it I'll do that too

Thanks

Martin