[Bugsquad] What to do on the 26th?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Fri Oct 17 13:22:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

previously we've decided to do another bugday on the 26th of October (I hope
we don't hit another holiday weekend - things look good in Germany).

Now, what should we do that day? We've previously scheduled konqueror but we
might as well do the KOffice triage/krush day we've been talking about. I'm
actually more in favour of KOffice as I want to try that anyway. Even if we
still lack responses of some of the KOffice components we should have enough
to do for one day.

I'd also be interested who's going to be around, so please ping me if you are.

Regards,
Michael