[Bugsquad] How can we grow?

mario tuling kdebug at iera.de
Wed Oct 15 00:26:51 CEST 2008

for my part, i read planetkde and wanted to contribute, then one of blauzahls
post got my attention as i saw there were over 2500 konq bugs in the bz :).
but i really dont know how to make bugsquad more attractive. free beer would
be cool but thats hard to upload over my dsl line :). i try to make some small
changes in techbase, the website could be improved of course, so we need
volunteers for that :).
i dont know how much we achieve, and probably it cant be measured easily. but
the best motivation is a mention of one of the kde devs for me.

mario