[Bugsquad] What to do on the 26th?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Oct 17 13:36:09 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Michael Leupold <lemma at confuego.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> previously we've decided to do another bugday on the 26th of October (I hope
> we don't hit another holiday weekend - things look good in Germany).
>
> Now, what should we do that day? We've previously scheduled konqueror but we
> might as well do the KOffice triage/krush day we've been talking about. I'm
> actually more in favour of KOffice as I want to try that anyway. Even if we
> still lack responses of some of the KOffice components we should have enough
> to do for one day.
>
> I'd also be interested who's going to be around, so please ping me if you are.
>
> Regards,
> Michael

Hi Michael,

There are a few Amarok 2 bugs with a needs_verification keyword. Maybe
you can look into those for us?
Doesn't necessarily need to be at that weekend and is probably not
enough for a whole day anyway. But it would help to have someone from
bugsquad have a look at those bugs from time to time and help us with
that. Basically it is just trying stuff with latest SVN for which I
and the other triagers didn't find the time or didn't have the setup
for (no time is way more common).

Cheers
Lydia

--