[Bugsquad] How can we grow?

Jaime Torres jtamate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:32:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

In my case it is very similar to Frank.
I was subscribed to kde-optimize a long time ago (3.1-3.2) (I think I
should rejoin the list).
I've always wanted to do for kde as much as kde does for me (and now I'm
completely on gnu/linux/kde).

And when I read the article on the dot and saw how this worked, and had
the tools to work
(irc client, svn trunk, ....) I joined.

As the current job is quite relaxed, I had plenty of time to do konqueror
bug triaging, and the rest is history.

Now I'm sending patches for missing man-pages (started by a JJ for
incluing the version in some kde programs)

But I will in the bug world, as I want my contributions to kde to be
bugfixing (a not too easy task generally).

Best Regards.

Usando el novísimo cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/