[Bugsquad] Blue hair

zahl+kde at transbay.net zahl+kde at transbay.net
Thu Jul 24 00:24:13 CEST 2008

http://blauzahl.livejournal.com/7100.html

How to determine who wins?
Seli has agreed to dye his hair blue if we can keep him off the commit
digest between now and aKademy. So three weeks (we should probably
count the 9th as not-aKademy). To be safe, we should just keep him below
#10. ;)

He wouldn't tell me how hard he would make it for us.

I hope your exams and SoCs are going ok, and that you can jump in if need
be. ;)

Alex
a la A. L. Spehr
aka blauzahl

p.s. cc:'d to Seli, who is wonderful, and will shortly have blue hair

p.p.s. Kopete Bugday 2 went swimmingly, there are people still working and
it looks like we'll have *all* the kopete bugs done very soon.

p.p.p.s. I've had four kopete developers thank us.