[Bugsquad] Next up? KMail?

zahl+kde at transbay.net zahl+kde at transbay.net
Thu Jul 24 00:40:49 CEST 2008

What to triage next? Kmail?

The three of our newest recruits who were on irc last night, dtritscher,
brot, and gkiagia, all voted for kmail.

Pluses:
It is #2 in total bug count.
tcmguire said he would try to write us some docs on how he triages it.
Its the only application other than konq left in the top 5...
The developers are overwhelmed by the open bugs on it, they would love help.
Once we do a bugday on it, we'll have people trained to do its incoming bugs.

Minues:
It might be harder than other things we've done in the past.
I don't know if people will consider it "sexy", thus possible low turnout.
It has a lot of bugs. (well, that means it needs our help)

I think it is that, or we go back to Konqueror. (Or we alternate for
a few BugDays?)

Also, can you think of a good way to get people with samba shares to
triage kio bugs?

Dates, times, how busy are people? Exams? SoC catchup? Moving out of HK? :D

I'm leaning towards kmail myself.

Alex

p.s. If you want to be social while you do your bugs, #kde-bugs has been
pretty busy lately with people finishing up kopete.