[Appeal] Suggestion: Konqueror with greps and regexps

Venkat Krishnaswamy venkatu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 05:20:32 CEST 2005

it's a good idea! i tried that a few days ago to see if konqueror
supports that already. i was just trying a wildcard filter. it would
be great to have something like that, but with tenor integration, i
guess it should be simpler than using regexps??

thanks for the wonderful desktop. you guys just ROCK!