Amarok 3.0.1 released

Tuomas Nurmi tuomas at norsumanageri.org
Sun Jun 2 21:06:01 BST 2024

Hi everyone,
I am happy to announce the immediate availability of Amarok 3.0.1, the first
bugfix release for Amarok 3.0 "Castaway".

3.0.1 features a number of small improvements and bug fixes, but also does work
to bring Qt6/KF6 version closer. At least one more Qt5/KF5 based version is to
be expected, probably later in summer.

Seeing how the amount of open Amarok bugs on bugs.kde.org has been keeping a
nice downward trend, I'm pretty confident it'll be less than 500 by the time
3.0.2 is released.

You can find the full release announcement at
https://blogs.kde.org/2024/06/02/amarok-3.0.1-released/

Tarball available at
https://download.kde.org/stable/amarok/3.0.1/amarok-3.0.1.tar.xz.mirrorlist and
packages available in distribution repositories (and flatpak on flathub-beta)
probably a bit later, too.

Keep on Rediscovering Your Music!

On behalf of the "The Amarok Development Squad"
Tuomas