MySQL database error (return code 1).

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Oct 6 22:54:55 BST 2018

Hi there,

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 at 23:27, Goliat007 <goliat007 at o2.pl> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Lately, I have problem with starting Amarok on Antergos, after starting
> there is MySQL error window and my music colection is empty. I tried bot
> reinstalling aplication and cleaning different folder containing amarok
> data on /Home, still I can`t make it run properly.
>
> Here is error text:
>
> "The Amarok database reported the following errors:
>
> MySQLe something failed! on library initialization failed, return code 1
>
> In most cases you will need to resolve these errors before Amarok will run
> properly."
>
> Any help would be apreciated.

Did you report this to your distribution? Usually this should be the first
thing to do, as the exact MySQL version is handled by the distribution, not
by us, some actually use MariaDB instead. Please make sure you include the
exact Application, Platform and Distribution versions. Since all of those
are missing, there is very little we can do.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org>