MySQL database error (return code 1).

Goliat007 goliat007 at o2.pl
Thu Oct 4 20:19:58 BST 2018

Hi.

Lately, I have problem with starting Amarok on Antergos, after starting
there is MySQL error window and my music colection is empty. I tried bot
reinstalling aplication and cleaning different folder containing amarok
data on /Home, still I can`t make it run properly.

Here is error text:

"The Amarok database reported the following errors:

MySQLe something failed! on library initialization failed, return code 1

In most cases you will need to resolve these errors before Amarok will
run properly."

Any help would be apreciated.