Suggestion For Wikipedia Applet in Amarok

Abhinav Badola mail.abu.to at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 14:41:54 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
It just occurred to me that the applet that fetches information about the
artist and other from Wikipedia can be optimized further.

I was playing a song
Police - Every Breadth You Take

So the applet fetched me the general definition of Police and all, and not
about Police, the band.

Since, Amarok is primarily a music player and the information fetched
should be relevant to music and all, I would like the Wikipedia information
fetched to be more optimized.
So that it directly fetches a band information, rather than the general
information.

So can I look forward to this improvement ?
I hope it would be more helpful this way.
--
Regards,
Abhinav Badola