Bug in Playing flac files

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Sun Mar 7 22:42:24 UTC 2010

Afaik this should be the (famous) flac bug in the xine phonon backend, see
whether you can use the vlc, mplayer or gstreamer backend.

Cheers,
Thomas

PS ;-)
get Karajans 76-79 rec. of Tchaikowskys symphonies and the 77/78 recordings of
the Beethoven symphonies - is it really the _first_ recording or the one from
the 60ies?
All tunes should be cr protected, though.