Fedora tray icon disappeared with 2.3.1?

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Sat Jun 12 10:48:56 UTC 2010

Am 12.06.2010 11:59, schrieb Brian Morrison:
> I have installed the Amarok 2.3.1 rpms from the updates-testing
> repository, everyone works normally except that the tray icon has now
> changed to a piece of paper with a folded lower right corner and a
> blue question mark in the center. I assume this is some sort of default
> icon for cases where there is no correct icon specified.
>
> Any ideas why this might have happened?

There has been an update towards KDE 4.4.4 in updates-testing. I believe
that I read that there was one broken dependency which should be
corrected by now.

Did you update KDE as well? And do you use Amarok with gnome or with KDE?

I haven't done the updates yet but I will look in the afternoon if I
have the same problem. If so we might respond at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/amarok-2.3.1-1.fc13?_csrf_token=283f6f0e329d13f3d9df2a4480410f9e1b7353bc

Btw. it seems that there is an issue  with the gstreamer-backend.

Stefan