Will Amarok ever support covers from id3 tag?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 00:30:22 UTC 2010

I thought for sure Amarok would support this. I just spent two days
straight adding covers to all my songs. Now I checked in Amarok and
there is no change, half of them are still missing. I tried deleting the
stored cover cache under the .kde4/share/whatever directory but that
just got rid of all the covers in Amarok.

Any idea of when or if this will be supported in a future release? I'm
on 2.3.0.

Why isn't it already there? Seems like a really basic thing to have.

Thanks, other than this, I love Amarok.