Adding covers belatedly -- can they be added automatically?

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Tue Apr 6 06:19:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 11:32:17PM +0200, Kuba Serafinowski wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 22:48, Thomas Klausner <wiz at netbsd.org> wrote:
> > I've recently scanned in my CD covers and saved them in the
> > appropriate directories as "cover.jpg". Is there a way to make amarok
> > find them automatically? (without manually selecting a new cover for
> > each directory separately...)
> >

> Amarok does pick up such covers if there's none at that point, by default.

Perhaps I misunderstand, but I don't see this happening.

I added some files to amarok some time ago.
Later, I put "cover.jpg" in the same directories.

Even when I restart amarok, I get no covers for these albums.
 Thomas