openSuSE's xine 1.25

Donn Washburn n5xwb at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 04:57:00 UTC 2009

Hey Group;

For all openSuSE users that use Amarok.  Remember a while back I had
problems with Amarok only playing 20 songs.
I install openSuSE 11.2 RC2 which comes with /usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.25
and tried amarok only to find the same problem.
I  first removed xine with rom -e xine-ui and xine-lib (if you have
it).  I downloded xine-ui and xine-lib I compiled them and installed.
Guess what xine works and so does Amarok on all of the songs.

It was not a openSuSE Amarok 2.2.0  problem. It was their xine-ui with
/usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.25

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" n5xwb at comcast.net "