Fwd: Amarok 2.2.1 new nightly build

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Nov 22 07:09:56 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: -X- <4bove.and.beyond at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM
Subject: Amarok 2.2.1 new nightly build
To: kretschmann at kde.org

Hi there,

First of all I want to thank you for coming up with a program that has
made managing my mp3 collection alot easier.
It is an amazing program and I am always looking forward to newer versions.
Besides few bugs such as slowdowns in mp3 scanning and cue sheet
support this product is the best thing I have ever seen. (near
complete perfection!)
There is one thing I would like to ask. Since recently I have been
using the Neon nightly builds of amarok because I use Ubuntu Jaunty.
I would like to go along with the new version. My question is: do you
happen to know when we can expect the nightly build for 2.2.1?
I look forward hearing from you.
Greetings,

Xander

--