Question about capturing webcast radio stations

steven robinson cathbard at gmail.com
Mon May 25 06:54:39 UTC 2009

Likely to be available for direct download perhaps but not necessarily and
that's hardly the point. The point is that it is outrageous to make
assumptions that all stream ripping is illegal. There are musos that support
copyleft too and there are more and more every day. It is wrong to brand
somebody a criminal without obtaining the facts. FOSS devs don't have a
monopoly on free licenses - that's fact.
So you are saying that I'm free to implement a plasmoid to rip streams but
not free to talk about it on the list because it's off topic?? Writing a
plasmoid for amarok2 is off topic?  So me posting that link to an amarok
script to rip streams in amarok 1 was off topic too? WTF?? I fail to grasp
your logic.