On Terminology- sort of

N Randolph yoshikira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:36:04 UTC 2009

After doing some super-fast research, I am thinking while they are not
exactly the same, cppunit and Qt Test lib are close enough. I was way off
and thinking that Qt Test lib only worked with GUI related things and that I
would absolutely need them both. I can find out the random details later, I
just needed to get in the ballpark

This was just for a small point in my proposal. I guess I'll say " ...using
the Qt Test lib and maybe even cppunit where ever necessary... ". It was
kind of troublesome wording it at first.

Thanks much!

-Nelson